1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Adaptive Brightness turns off

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bugwart, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Bugwart

Bugwart Lurker

Recently, my Galaxy S10 plus started turning off Adaptive Brightness. This is a new problem, possibly related to a recent update. I have update G975USQS4ETJ1 October 22, 2020.

I have always used Adaptive Brightness on the phone since I pre-ordered. Until recently, Adaptive Brightness worked normally. Recently, it is either too bright or too dim. When I go to Settings>Display, I found that Adaptive Brightness was turned off.

I turn it on and it works fine for several days and then it turns off again.

Has anyone else had this problem?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

There is an app I have been using for many years called twilight that you can set your light the way you want, also it gives you a better focus and blocks the blue light away, it is amazing feature that it blocks off the blue and gives you a much sharper look and it does auto tune your brightness, as well as even gives you a better option by switching off and on the default settings too. It never shuts itself off either, you are allowed to.

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  3. Bugwart

Bugwart Lurker

Thank you. I will try that.

Milo Willamson likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 16MP camera, 8/12GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 4100mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews