1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ADB dosent see my device?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by motohead1, Oct 26, 2014.

1. motohead1

motohead1 Lurker

Hi all new Boost HTC one sv here. This is my first HTC rooting experiance so its slow going. I have the bootloader unlocked. Thats it. Next step is to see if ADB will talk to my phone and I caint get past this step. "ADB devices" cmd dosent see anything. I have the phone (vol down+power) on the screen that says "fastboot usb" . Im gonna guess and say Im missing a driver? I tried looking for the driver without HTC sync but no luck. I have HTC sync loaded at this point. Im stuck any help is appreciated. Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. knoober

knoober Android Enthusiast

The trouble is always with wether or not I understand your problem correctly :). Try this command <fastboot devices> from where you are. The adb version of the command works when the devices has already booted (i think). If that doesn't work then I'm stumped.
    Also about your drivers: the one from the sticky works great for me, so I can only assume that it would benefit you as well.

motohead1 likes this.
  3. motohead1

motohead1 Lurker

Ok I get it now. I think. :) <Fastboot devices> does see my phone. So I need to go back and read again. I appreciate it.

HTC One SV Forum

The HTC One SV release date was January 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1800mAh battery.

January 2013
Release Date
Reviews