1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root adb permisions denied help please

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hiitsme0819, Aug 18, 2011.

1. hiitsme0819

hiitsme0819 Lurker
    None

Aug 18, 2011
    hi im kind of a noob i had the ascend by metro and rooted no prob and the sidekick tmobile i rooted no problem however i just bought the mytouch 4g a week ago stock 2.3.4 been trying the down grade method and every command i put in says adb permissions denied ive installed adb from two different guides now and search every forum i can find if anyone can give me a hand with this it would be amazing

update
    i now know for a fact adb is installed correctly i hooked up my old ascend from metro and the adb comands run on that phone no problem

solved
    okay I figured it out what is anything that I was doing wrong some of the commands won't work on stock 2.3 .4 when I get home around my computer I'll type up a guide to help people out that have the same problem as me

Advertisement

jayrizzim likes this.
  2. Treybo

Treybo Lurker
    None

Aug 23, 2011
    Any luch getting s-off and rooting the new OS? I'm hoping that an easy option becomes available without having to revert back.

3. hiitsme0819

hiitsme0819 Lurker
    None

Aug 18, 2011
    kind of I still had to do the downgrade the problem I was having was my phone wasn't accepting the push command I did figure out a work around though its not to complicated as long as you follow all the directions check out my other post adb permissions denied solved