• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ADB Wireless help!

lob

Android Enthusiast
Apr 22, 2010
London, UK
Hi,
I read an article about this app for rooted users, and it sounds really cool. I think it lets you wirelessly connect your phone to your PC as if it were connected by USB.

I have the app but I don't know how to use it and I can't find any instructions anywhere! I think I need some software on my PC as well to make it work.

I would really appreciate some help from someone who has used this app before, or who has a little more technical intelligence than me...

Thank you very much! :D

ADBwireless is real nice, I get sick of connecting it to USB just to access the shell. However it starts to lag pretty badly after a while, I'm thinking it's a memory leak or something, I transfer a file for about 1.2MB/sec then suddenly it drops to 11KB/sec then the shell becomes unusable with huge lag delays until I restart ADBwireless.

Nonetheless, very useful for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones