• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Add # numbers to my phone

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

When you save your contacts, do you remember if they were saved as phone contacts or Google contacts? It may be that your contacts app is only set to display one or the other, but not both. If you open your contacts and then press menu you may be able to get to the options or settings. Because the menu choices are a little different for each phone, you should check in the forum for your particular device for the exact steps. If you can't find your device listed on the home page, let us know what you have and we can direct you to the right place. :D

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
That seems odd. And you're sure that you save them. I dont have an answer to this puzzle. However, maybe someone over your device's home forum might be able to assist you.

Since I don't know what device you have, what you can do is, Tap either the phones or tablets link in my signature - from there just scroll down the list of device's to yours. You can then join your device's area of discussion. Best of luck.

Happy Holidays. ;)

Upvote 0
Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

When you save your contacts, do you remember if they were saved as phone contacts or Google contacts? It may be that your contacts app is only set to display one or the other, but not both. If you open your contacts and then press menu you may be able to get to the options or settings. Because the menu choices are a little different for each phone, you should check in the forum for your particular device for the exact steps. If you can't find your device listed on the home page, let us know what you have and we can direct you to the right place. :D

Thank you for the information. I was able to make the necessary modifications to my contact. Merry Christmas

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones