1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Add # numbers to my phone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nakrin, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Nakrin

Nakrin Lurker

Hi,

I can add # numbers to my phone even save them but, when I go into the "Contacts" section again the number is NOT there, can anyone help me please?:)

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by lunatic59, Dec 28, 2011 (1 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

When you save your contacts, do you remember if they were saved as phone contacts or Google contacts? It may be that your contacts app is only set to display one or the other, but not both. If you open your contacts and then press menu you may be able to get to the options or settings. Because the menu choices are a little different for each phone, you should check in the forum for your particular device for the exact steps. If you can't find your device listed on the home page, let us know what you have and we can direct you to the right place. :D

Dannydet likes this.
  4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

That seems odd. And you're sure that you save them. I dont have an answer to this puzzle. However, maybe someone over your device's home forum might be able to assist you.

Since I don't know what device you have, what you can do is, Tap either the phones or tablets link in my signature - from there just scroll down the list of device's to yours. You can then join your device's area of discussion. Best of luck.

Happy Holidays. ;)

5. FollowingSeas

FollowingSeas Member

Thank you for the information. I was able to make the necessary modifications to my contact. Merry Christmas

lunatic59 likes this.