• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How To Add Search Hits to Contacts?

Aphelion79

Lurker
Jan 20, 2010
So I'm searching for some businesses... and on my old Touch Pro... using BING I could just hit "add to contacts" and the results would put the phone number / address in my contacts list.

Using the google search bar doesn't seem to be that powerful, unless I'm missing a feature.

Is there a way to do this with stock droid / or is there a search program like bing for the droid? (I hated bing's maps, but the searching was useful!)

Bah my droid didn't post the reply yesterday! LOL

Anyway... Yes, it does have "Add to Contacts" or whatever.. but it JUST ADDS the phone number... no name/ no address/ etc.

Is there an app that does something like this? Search for stuff around my location / a set location and add it to my contacts? Kinda like BING for windows mobile?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones