1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Adding a second number

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Default User, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Default User

Default User Lurker

Does anyone know how I can monitor two phones on the message plus app?

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Are you talking about a two sim phone, or a different scenario?

ocnbrze and MrJavi like this.
  3. Default User

Default User Lurker

A single sim device with another number attached to the message app

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

What is this "message plus" app?

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

i think it will have depend on your carrier. there is nothing you can do on your end. i remember that sprint had a multiline option mainly used for businesses.

curious as to why you ask?

6. Default User

Default User Lurker

Because in the app it has disconnect other devices and I was wondering how to connect another device in the first place

7. Default User

Default User Lurker

Message plus is offered by Verizon

8. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Ok, well I don't know anything about that. If I wanted to add a second number, I'd just put another SIM in my dual-SIM phone.

ocnbrze likes this.
  9. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

you would need a second sim card that has the phone number. there are mixed opinions of whether this is possible or not. i think also it will depend on your carrier. from what i read some carriers will allow have the same phone number on two different phones. but i'm not sure if both phones will show up connected on the message+ app. everything that i saw suggested that the phone that was last used would be the primary number where the text message would be received. so i'm not sure if you can see both devices on the app.

i still do not know why you would want this.

#9 ocnbrze, Dec 27, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    mikedt likes this.
  10. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Extreme Android User
    VIP Member

Is it an actual 'real' other number or something like Google Voice?
    You may be able to forward that number to the other number, not sure how that would end up working for everything but *may* work, it does with GV anyway?? Oh, i don't know :D

ocnbrze and mikedt like this.
  11. Default User

Default User Lurker

Evidently I haven't explained it the way I should. It's not to add a second phone number it's to monitor the text messages from two devices. I'm just trying to figure out how to link another phone. I've looked at it online but it doesn't go into detail.

SMS Plus- protect your message

SMS Plus- protect your message Forum

sms.messenger.privacysms.secrettext.private.textapp

SMS Plus has many different methods to protect your secret message to avoid snoopers, and it can change message font, message background as you want. Too many Highly customized solutions for you. ===== Key Features ==== ✔ Auto copy verification code easily when message with verification code ✔ Two different passwords to avoid snoopers, mislead password show ‘no message’ ✔ Hide private box icon, snoopers can not find the enter icon ✔ Rename ‘private box’ to anything you want, to mislead snoopers ✔ Block messages who you do not want get ✔ Many different message fonts have been provided  ✔ Beautiful message background ✔ Send message gifs to others, and you can find any gif by search in the app ✔ Different color theme for the app, choose your message theme now ✔ Customize different message notification styles, such as popup window, vibrate, ringtone etc ✔ Message popup window for quick view & quick reply SMS Plus is an easy & fast & secure app, you can use it to protect your messages. If you have any questions and suggestions, please contact us: creative.studio1025@gmail.com

READ MORE
May 28, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
Installs