1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Adding another Samsung Device

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DaveSyd, Dec 30, 2011.

1. DaveSyd

DaveSyd Android Enthusiast

I have a SGS2 and enjoying everything it can do. But I am thinking of also getting a Galaxy Tab 10.1. I notice there is no Galaxy Tab forum?!

Anyway is there anyone out there with 2 android devices? What programs or apps need a separate or unique login. ie. do you need to set up another gmail address, can the Music Hub be used without creating another account etc?

I'm curious how people organise with 2 devices. I do not necessarily want yet another email inbox. If I use the same account with IMAP on both, will the updates on one (reade or delete) reflected on the other?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Android Expert

DaveSyd likes this.
  3. DaveSyd

DaveSyd Android Enthusiast

Amazing what you find when you actually scroll right to the bottom of a web page! Can't belive I did see that before. Thanks Baldilocks

4. Clayton1

Clayton1 Member

I only have one android device but I have 2 samsung tv's (plasma 51" and a 32lcd) and two samsung blu ray players (one is 3d)!

5. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Android Expert

I'm pretty sure that you can use the same Gmail addresses and accounts for both devices. Each device is it's own and unless you plan on someone else using it instead, you should be just fine.

6. GG1

GG1 Well-Known Member

I'm using 3 devices and all have the same gmail account.
    All 3 phones receive the emails without issues. I just insert my sim card and go.
    Having contacts on Google instead of on the phone is also better when using multiple phones as adding contacts to one phone automatically syncs to the others.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews