1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Adding birthdays from "people" to calendar

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rocking, Mar 26, 2010.

1. rocking

rocking Member

Dec 14, 2009
    I was wondering if there is a way to sync birthdays in the "people" app from HTC to the calendar. The "people" app does an awesome job of pulling birthdays from my contacts' facebook page but I could not find a way to add the birthdays to my calendar.

I know this can be done manually but that would take too much time. Anyone knows if this could be done?

Advertisement

2. Rube8514

Rube8514 Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Indiana
    same question here.

3. dmm5157

dmm5157 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2009
    Engineer
    Florida
    I thought EboBirthday does this, although I've had problems with it doubling my contacts at times. It has a Hero Contacts setting and I got it working once. Once I had them all set up on my calendar (made a new calendar just for Birthdays), I uninstalled the app.

4. togish1

togish1 Active Member

Mar 24, 2010
    i have been trying to figure this out for months now...i just did it...

fbcal.com

download the cal file, go to gmail account on pc, go to calander section, add a new cal and import the cal file...it worked for me, i now have all my FB birthdays in my calander :)

5. April_Fool_79

April_Fool_79 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Lynn Haven, FL
    What about for the non-FB contacts you have birthdays stored for? Is there a way to import them?

6. togish1

togish1 Active Member

Mar 24, 2010
    no idea....address book has an option for it...i only use FB, so this was very useful for me

Tags: