1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Adding Calendars

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mrmylanman, Jun 8, 2010.

1. mrmylanman

mrmylanman Member

Jun 8, 2010
    When I try to add a calendar to my phone (apps>Calendar>Menu>More>Calendars>Add Calendars), the option for "OK" is grayed out. Theres no other option or way to add calendars that I can think of. It pulled my personal gmail account's calendar (which I do not use) but it did not pull my work calendar (which is also on a Google calendar using Google's domain thing).

Does anyone know why the option appears grayed out for me?

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. KiLo11

KiLo11 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    you can only pull calendars from the main google account on ur evo

3. mrmylanman

mrmylanman Member

Jun 8, 2010
    Hm, I may have to figure out another way to sync it up then I guess. Thanks

4. KiLo11

KiLo11 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    hey i think i have a solution for you i also use google apps domain thing

ok i was able to sync my calendars from my main google account and also my google domain calendar

what i did was add the google domain account using the Mail app and using google sync so make sure google sync is activated in the settings of your google domain

after that go to the Mail app and add the account as a exchange account and then put i. ur login and press manual setup and under domain erase your domain that is therr and write in m.google.com then check the ssl checkbox and press next then you get choice to sync your contacts, mail, and calendar of your google domain account

hope that helps if you need more help on this or anything cleared up pm me or post reply

5. mrmylanman

mrmylanman Member

Jun 8, 2010
    When you say enable google sync in the domain do you mean the settings that the network admin would have? I do not see anything about sync other than IMAP in my personal settings.

Thanks!

6. THURO

THURO New Member

Feb 22, 2011
    We just implemented Google Apps today. Kilo11, thanks, your method works like a charm.

Tags: