• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Adding Events to Exchange Calendar

How do I add an event to my Exchange 2003 calendar from my phone?

When I create a new event and select which calendar I want to add it to I have 3 options, My Calendar, PC Sync, and Gmail. I don't have the option to select my Exchange account.

All my events that are created on the computer in Outlook do sync to my phone though. I have checked that the calendar is checked in the account sync settings.

Any ideas?

There is a known ActiveSync issue with Incredible native ActiveSync account creator. I am not sure if it causes this issue, but I use an app called TouchDown. It also will sync your tasks, which the native client for the phone will not. I use tasks all the time for IT stuff.

The suggestions I was seeing is to use TouchDown, so I paid the $19.99 for it which is a one time fee. It is expensive, but it is recommended workaround for the issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones