• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adding UI's

ChuckNasty

Lurker
Apr 2, 2020
Hello Folks,

I just picked up a Moto One Hyper and im not particularly impressed with the UI that it has. I dont think it has one. By impressed I probably mean not used/comfortable with yet. Ive had a Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe for like 3 years now and I really enjoyed the UI that it has. A few Examples:

When i hit the square it shows recent apps and right above my thumb next to the square is the close all open apps button. On the moto i have to slide all the way over a couple times to "clear all" I do this anytime i am about to lock my phone (OCD Muscle memory habit) and it drives me nuts that i have to do all that extra scrolling lol. Or the pin when i enter the pin on the lock screen i then have to press the arrow to enter it instead of before i would do my pin and it would automatically unlock as soon as i entered the last number. Trivial things i know but they drive me insane. Also really like the built in PC file transfer for work.

I want to install ZenUI On my new phone but i went to install the ZenUI Launcher and it will not install with the APK it just says "Not Installed"

anyone know how to fix this? Or has a decent UI for androids? It has Android 10 and ive got the developer mode thing turned on but thats about as much as i know.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Cheers,

Chuck

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones