• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Additions to the All Things Root sticky?

agentc13

Daleks Über Alles
Aug 31, 2011
Skaro
Hey folks, I've been swamped lately and feel like I have missed some stuff. So can you help me out by letting me know if there is anything missing from the All Things Root sticky. The help would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to respond (with links if possible) here or via PM.

Thanks!
AC13.

Reactions: BSydz
Thank you for taking the time to keep things in order. I think one of the most over looked is http://androidforums.com/triumph-all-things-root/582999-rom-port-u9000-81-2-2-2-triumph.html, I haven't had a lot of time to work on it but it is very solid and doesn't really need any work. There are alot of new ROMs available I can imagine it is kinda hard to keep up, plus we have a few duplicates running around that, if the devs got together on, would be great. Thanks to all the moderators, contributers and devs for all the work. Hopefully we can add a bunch more to the list.

Reactions: thangfish
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones