1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Adios Motorola Triumph

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 1337sause, Apr 21, 2012.

1. 1337sause

1337sause Newbie

FINALLY managed to get my hands on a Galaxy Nexus for $350. Been using it on t-Mobile's 4G prepaid plan for $30 a month and all I can say is WOW!!! I get, on average, 6000kbps download and 5000kbps upload. 5GB of those tasty speeds :D

Really liked the triumph, but the 3G speed was miserable almost everywhere I used the phone. My data also cut off for like three days and I was stuck on 1x or even unable to make a call!

Anyways, I just want to tell all you undecideds that are fed up with VM's sh***y service, T-Mobile is AMAZING, and it's only $5 more!!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dwgjr330

dwgjr330 Lurker

yeah man i feel ya but idk i mean im not sure about coverage and loosing 200 min- the VM data sucks balls but idk...

3. JarGnex

JarGnex Member

Sounds tempting :rolleyes:

4. Tejer

Tejer Android Enthusiast

I just got the MT, I'm going to be with Virgin for a good while. I like the MT and I'm going to make it work and use my saved money on other non phone related stuff :D

5. StudioZio

StudioZio Newbie

I'm getting my hands on a S2. Honestly I can't live without the (sorta) physical buttons and the curve on the Galaxy Nexus would be a bit weird for my commend use of it in landscape mode.

I may get a Note if I get enough money. But I want the full support of T-Mobile's 4G that buying a T-Mobile S2 would give me.

6. marc12868

marc12868 Android Expert

The note would give you full T-mo support you just have to flash a T-mo radio to it and it will unlock the 1700/ 2100 frequency bands it has.

7. 1337sause

1337sause Newbie

I've been testing the gnex out here in the L.A area and I'm pulling no less than two bars with HSPA+ enabled. Even at one bar, my downloads are like 1-2mbps. I can't speak for every area, but coverage here in L.A is EXCELLENT.

8. frdmspoplr

frdmspoplr Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that's for the ATT Note. There is a guy over at xda currently trying to do this for the international version, but I'm not holding my breath.

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews