1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Admin confirms HTC Thunderbolt Feb. 24th Release

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Eleer, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Eleer

Eleer Member

Feb. 24 Thunderbolt launch date confirmed - Android Forums

There it is folks. This guy knows what he is talking about when it comes to anything Android, and I know because this is his job. Though he doesn't site a source, his information has ALWAYS had credibility. Seeing this post from him pretty much confirms it. You can take it to the bank. HTC ThunderBolt-February 24th. You can go to sleep now.

Deleted User likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jayishere

jayishere Android Expert

He's an admin on some forums. I'm going to wait until I hear it from someone at like...say, best buy, or verizon, or HTC.

3. NCX Designs

NCX Designs Android Enthusiast

While I don't think he's lying about it being the 24th, it does make sense and actually helps me out since my upgrade is due around that time anyway. but besides the point, I wound feel 100% better if that Miami guy could confirm this like he did with the delay and even posted proof.

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Thanks everyone!:p

5. mealou

mealou Newbie

aaaaaaa I'm gonna go crazy waiting for this. My old phone broke and I sold my others and I've got no phone until this comes out. Gonna be waiting 2 more weeks added onto the 3 I've already been waiting ;__;

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews