• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Administration server app?

scrubber22

Lurker
Jun 17, 2010
Hi,
I looked around a bit and didn't find this one yet. If it's a dupe or there's an answer already please point me in the right direction.

What I'm wondering is if there is a central administration server application out there similar to Blackberry Enterprise Manager for android phones. We'd like to use android phones(Evo 4G specifically) in a corporate environment, but we'd like the options to encrypt the phone, remote wipe, set software policies, etc similar to BBs. Does anyone know if there is a service like that out there somewhere?

Thanks!

Scrubs

Hi

I have a similar query.

I'd like to administer my android tablets through a centralised sever and peform operations like deploying IT policies performing swipes enabling passwords similar to the services offered by BlackBerry Enterprise server,
Can any one please brief me on that, and how can I do that so as to ensure safety and security of my android devices.

Regards
Ravi

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones