• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Admired Monster 3.0 UPDATE (deodexed admiral beast)

SHUT DOWN BUG FIXED ^_^ THANKS aboatright3605

This is a deodexed version of MysteryEmotionz Admiral beast with a few changes. All credit goes to him for the animations and rom. I just did the deodexing ^_^ Lets get to it.

Requirements
CWM Installed

Installation
1) Download Rom
2) Boot into recovery
3) Wipe data, cache, dalvik cache
4) Format system & data ( its in mounts n storage ) i format the cache also just in case.
5) Install zip from sd-card

Change Log: V1.0
Added New Boot Animation
Fixed shut down bug (thanks aboatright3605)
Added Gallery
Updated Market and google search app
re-added live wallpapers
deleted most of them to free some space
still trying to add theme chooser.... :(

Change Log:
Initial Release

Deodexed apps and framework
Changed boot qmg and animation and shutdown (though the phone doesnt shut down)
Rom/Theme Flasher - Shabbypenguin
Added new ringtone
Added cm7 wallpapers (live wallpapers coming soon)
Added new notification tone
Data/network tweaks
Changed call ring delay
Enabled Stagefright media
Lowered dalvik vm heapsize
Disable ad debug icon in notifiaction bar
Changed wifi scan interval ( less scans better battery )
Other battery enhancement tweaks
Tweaked UI

Ok im comfused now??? which is better admiral beast or admired monster??? i just want the best thats out here for my phone. i just want to know which one runs smoother faster and better. ( i dont want to know nothing else other than what i asked!!! thank you)

Upvote 0
OK I loaded it and it looks great, much better than the previous one (Beast -cwm0
I have 2 problems though, I can't get any of the markets to work, App Brain, AndroidPit, or Play Store. Problem with wifi also. I'm going to see if I can find any remedies in past posts, or differant blogs, sites etc.

I do have back ups made so should be able find a fix for these. I'll post any links that work for me. I gotta have this rom to play around with.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones