• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adobe 10.1 on nexus one

It certainly is - I sacrificed mine for Skype. Just waiting on CoPilot / Swype to implement Apps2SD so I can reinstall Flash..

LoL I am the same way when it comes to my Nexus memory. I guard it like nobodies business and always keep it at 80% or above :D

I don't have flash or skype or documents to go currently on my phone just because I don't use them that much and want my phone to run smooth as butter :cool:

Of course I could just be crazy (probably the case) but currently the biggest app on my Nexus is Facebook at 3.07mb and I plan to keep it that way ;)

Upvote 0
LoL I am the same way when it comes to my Nexus memory. I guard it like nobodies business and always keep it at 80% or above :D

I don't have flash or skype or documents to go currently on my phone just because I don't use them that much and want my phone to run smooth as butter :cool:

Of course I could just be crazy (probably the case) but currently the biggest app on my Nexus is Facebook at 3.07mb and I plan to keep it that way ;)

Yar...you are weird, mate :p haha the only app that I had to uninstall was Google Earth before it has the ability to move to the SD.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones