• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adobe Flash for Speedtest.net

I went to the Market and did a search for Adobe flash Player and nothing on the results. I'm surprise its not part of the update function on the phone itself.

It worked well yesterday for me and today I need new version of Adobe Flash Player.

If anyone can help please post.

Thanks

He is talking about downloading the speedtest.net app (Search Speed Test in market). I'm not sure about flash.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the clarification. Sorry very new to Droid and really enjoying it! Thanks for the help.

The speedtest.net app works great. Get the ShootMe app for screenshots and you are well on your way to posting all your highspeed 4G glory! :)

FYI, an Evo is NOT a Droid. Droid is a Verizon thing...

I spent about 10 mins the other day trying to get my friend to understand the difference between EVO and Droid.

Him: "So the EVO is a Droid phone, right?"
Me: "No, the EVO is an Android phone. The Droid is an Android phone as well but it's not an EVO."
Him: "I don't get it."
Me:
thenomercyzone_facepalm1.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones