• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Adobe flash not working on any browser

MrOblige

Mar 8, 2012
OK I know this is going to sound weird but just hear me out guys. I've been having trouble downloading from xvideos. Com now that I have a phone on ics it seems that flash player refuses to allow me to preview vids on this site. When I had phones on gingerbread this worked without question. Photon browser does allow previews but no downloads. I've even tried turning Wi-Fi on and off that seems to make the issue worse. Uninstalling and reinstalling the browsers and flash player solves nothing. Does anyone have any clue what I'm doing wrong??

Unless the phone has some anti-Flash circuitry, Flash (for the right version of Android, of course) and Dolphin should work. At least, I can go to the desktop version of Youtube and watch their Flash videos. Other browsers? I've heard of people using UC, but I never got it working smoothly with Flash, and I don't think any other browser for Android handles Flash. (From what I've heard, Firefox sometimes does and sometimes doesn't, depending on how it feels.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones