1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Adobe Flash Player 11.0.1.152 for ARMv6 devices

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Slayer72, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Hi all just thought I'd share this with you guys, I found it on XDA and supposedly it's a modded version of 10.3 but they say it works much better than 10.3 with interaction with apps such as games and so forth... Check it out, lemme know what you think :D

Adobe Flash Player 11.0- for ARMv6 - xda-developers

jay6868, Gray Wolf, irishobo and 2 others like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Your very welcome Kris, glad I could help ya with that... :D

3. Xruptor

Xruptor Android Enthusiast

If this is a modded version of 10.3 then it really isn't 11.0. According to the thread a lot of people didn't really notice a difference in performance. A few actually got worse performance. However, there are some that said they got improved performance on some of their games and such. So it's like 50/50. Still its worth a shot to give it a try and see what happens.

One person did mention that it's unknown if it's using the 11.0 library files. Which I do find kinda odd. Is it a modded 10.3 to perform like 11.0 or is it a 10.3 that is using the 11.0 library files?

Personally I don't really interact with flash a lot on the browser or anywhere else on the phone. I believe some people take installing flash too seriously, especially on our phones ;)

Hopefully more people can try this modded 10.3 and see if it makes a significant difference.

BTW for those interested here are the links to the original Adobe threads. Though they are a bit outdated :x

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-pre...adobe-flash-player-works-samsung-prevail.html

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-pre...-i-want-abobe-flash-player-back-my-phone.html

Link to some adobe download post: http://androidforums.com/galaxy-pre...e-flash-player-back-my-phone.html#post4072656

wetbiker7 likes this.
  4. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Extreme Android User

Yep , I just checked it out and this is the modded version that came out 3 months ago.

5. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

For me, on the miui ROM, with the flash enabled sites i visit, 10.2 seems the most fluid, 11 (10.3[sup]1[/sup]/[sub]2[/sub]) skipped a bit on l live streaming vid, but YouTube (in browser) seems slightly smoother.
    YMMV

6. Rarewolf

Rarewolf Android Expert

Ill check it out. I'm a flash player user.
    I'm very thank full for the post.
    I was gonna make a post to see if anyone knew if Theres a newer one.
    I got 10.2 installed.

Slayer72 likes this.
  7. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Thank you Rarewolf for checking it out, lemme know what ya think...

8. Xruptor

Xruptor Android Enthusiast

:rolleyes: I gave up using Youtube on the browser. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it was a slideshow-fest. So now I just use the darn YouTube app. However, it has been known to cause my phone to explode. I haven't tried it on the MIUI yet.

9. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Extreme Android User

I'm using the MIUI ROM with no flash and I get great quality from youtube via the browser.

Lordvincent 90 likes this.
  10. Dest1ny

Dest1ny Member

I actually found that this thread when it was created, and I could not get it to work on my phone, but then again I wasn't using any custom ROMs it was stock rooted only. As far as I can see, 11.0.1.152 flash player is what I posted awhile ago. The one I posted you have to manually add the lib files, but it has never failed me and works with all apps that require flash.

On that note the lib files are from 2008, so if anyone get the new files from 2011 to work, that would be super neat. I think it might run faster, but I would like to know if all apps accept it.

11. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

This one has the newer libs in it than 10.2 has, so yeah, it's working pretty good here...

12. RedMurkal

RedMurkal Well-Known Member

Seems faster than 10.2

13. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Yup, agreed... :D

14. XXMRBLUNTSXX

XXMRBLUNTSXX Lurker

You rock man thankd for the info. Running 187 honeybread and it works breat better than 10.2 zlso I have the player icon in my app list now that I can cick on and have setting option now. THANKS AGAIN PROPS TO YA MAN!!!!!!!!!!

15. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Lol! No problem at all bro, glad I've helped ya... ENJOY!! :D

16. Dest1ny

Dest1ny Member

the flash player 11.0.1.152 with the 2011 library files seems to work with honeybread, and its noticeably faster as well. :3

17. ahsanfayyaz

ahsanfayyaz Lurker

i have galaxy pro b710 but this flash wont work on it...the processor is armv6 adn android 2.3.6...please find me a solution!

18. AprilThe20th

AprilThe20th Well-Known Member

Does this work for CM9 also?

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews