1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support adobe Flash player & facebook pop-up?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Eric-VTX, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Eric-VTX

Eric-VTX Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 17, 2010
    Associate Scientist ( Abbott)
    MA
    Can anyone tell me if there's an app where i can get Flash player?

I like to get to see my local weather videos and can't get it due to NO adobe flash player? Will this be something we'll have with 2.1? If so I guess I could wait?

As for facebook? How do I get to alert me in pop-up format when i get a message or replied to in facebook?
    I tried in settings and can't seem to see anything that i can tab for it to pop-up?

The only way is when i recieve an email update, and there it shows someone replied to you in facebook or requested you as a friend? Along with email?

I would like to see that pop-up like my email, text, etc. but from facebook alone if possible....

Thanks,

That will make "For a Happy wife" Is a happy Life";)

Advertisement

2. jen8112

jen8112 Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 30, 2009
    Seacoast, NH
    No you can't get flash player for the Moment.

As for the Facebook notifications, no pop-ups that I know of. I use Bloo and it will notify you when you have someone write on your wall or things like that.

3. njbianco

njbianco Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 5, 2009
    Male
    metro detroit
    According to Adobe, Android should have flash support by the end of the first half of the year.

4. bbong73

bbong73 Newbie
    None

Nov 2, 2009
    In the weather app for the weather channel hit menu and click on video, there you can see the local weather video for any city you have added to your locations.

as for facebook you can only get notifications for direct messages, pokes, friends request and invites. Open facebook and check your settings by hitting menu on your phone

Samsung Moment

The Samsung Moment was one of the first Android Phones with a slideout keyboard.