1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Adobe Flash Settings page

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thicks56, Apr 18, 2012.

1. thicks56

thicks56 Android Enthusiast

Hey,

Total newbie here :)

Just upgraded to a HTC One X
    Phone completely blows me away,
    Screen resolution and beats are just amazin

Anyways just got one niggly issue that i cant figure a ways round.

When i load up the iternet browser it takes me straight to the adobe flash player settings page that gives me the option between local storage and peer assisted networking. Clicking on local storage takes me to a local storage page but after that i cant get anywhere.

To continue browsing all i have to do is select home and it takes me to google.

but when i click the back button after browsing it doesnt stop at the home page but takes me all the way back to the adobe settings before closing the browser.

Im sure its something fairly obvious that im missing but any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Tom

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rod9669

rod9669 Android Enthusiast

go to your home pagethen hit the home soft-button - next time you launcg the browser it should go straight toyour home page

3. thicks56

that causes the browser to open up into google/home page

but when pressing back to close the browser it still goes past google to the adobe settings page before closing,

also the use of task manager or the advanced task killer app resets the browser from the home page to the adobe settings page again.

4. thicks56

Well after numerous restarts and power offs not sorting the problem-
    this afternoon my phone shut itself down and when it started up again there was no sign of the adobe settings page anywhere,

So problem solved

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews