• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Adobe Flash to happen 3/18/11. Discuss here.

Looks like some of the txt isn't updated, even though the details say 10.1 it is 10.2. Installed fine on the xoom, though I had to restart before anything worked. Can now see videos on CNN and engadget!. Looks like it works.

Huh? I don't even see it in the Market. Did you download the leaked version?

I just installed Flash 10.2 on my Droid X -- it shows up, downloads and installs fine there.

Upvote 0
Some issues? It doesn't work at all. Hulu doesn't work with your platform. I'm waiting on someone to mod this version of Flash to work with Hulu.

Ah. I though I'd seen it mentioned, but was very unsure. I do know the Topdocumentaryfilms site is working now and it was not before the flash install.

As far as operating, I'm seeing it pretty smooth, but stopping occasionally for buffering. No jerkyness particularly.

Upvote 0
I just noticed that when you look at the bottom of the description of the so called flash 10.2, it says email the developer, and the developer is listed as "zachs@zachspong.com".

Coupled with the fact that no flash actually works on the xoom, and I am calling BS on this one, and wondering what access we have just given this app.

UNINSTALL RIGHT NOW!

I think the people who are saying it works, have not uninstalled the previous version. If you try and download just the "prerelease" version from the market, it doesnt work.

Upvote 0
I just noticed that when you look at the bottom of the description of the so called flash 10.2, it says email the developer, and the developer is listed as "zachs@zachspong.com".

Coupled with the fact that no flash actually works on the xoom, and I am calling BS on this one, and wondering what access we have just given this app.

UNINSTALL RIGHT NOW!

I don't see where you see that. Flash works fine on mine. No different than it has with the leaked version. Maybe you do a different app?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones