• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adobe flash

Dear folks on Forum

Very disapointed :mad: abt not being able to download adobe flash on my brand new galaxy note 10.1 tablet frm Samsung. without it I cannot see mst of my videos & friends videos posted for example trhu facebook. anyone has a good solution on how to download it?
Pls help:)

I am also having difficulties installing Flash Player on my device, Samsung GS3. I've seen YouTube videos and followed other published documents on how to manually install Flash Player but yet it doesn't seem to work. I tried several APK files and the install always says its successful and I can get to the Flash Settings page but when I use any of my browsers (Default, dolphin or Opera) I still cannot view flash content. Has anyone else found the same problem and found a way to get this install and functioning?

Upvote 0
I am also having difficulties installing Flash Player on my device, Samsung GS3. I've seen YouTube videos and followed other published documents on how to manually install Flash Player but yet it doesn't seem to work. I tried several APK files and the install always says its successful and I can get to the Flash Settings page but when I use any of my browsers (Default, dolphin or Opera) I still cannot view flash content. Has anyone else found the same problem and found a way to get this install and functioning?
Hello and welcome aboard.

Did you see the post above? No# 3. If yes, and it didn't work out for you, then you might wanna stop inside your device's area of support -- here's a link to that area Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Forums hopefully you might find some answers there.

Good luck. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones