• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I thought I was the only one to notice this.... I was just about to post a new thread when a google search for adr6325vw lead me back to androidforums, as if I thought I could ever leave ;) But, if I've been waiting this long finally got the phone after driving to the end of the earth to get the last one in the state, and HTC drops something cooler after my 30-day window... I might wig out... :eek:

Upvote 0
I thought I was the only one to notice this.... I was just about to post a new thread when a google search for adr6325vw lead me back to androidforums, as if I thought I could ever leave ;) But, if I've been waiting this long finally got the phone after driving to the end of the earth to get the last one in the state, and HTC drops something cooler after my 30-day window... I might wig out... :eek:

You could get it....then see another possible new device do the same thing and so on and so on and so on :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones