1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Ads before unlocking my phone?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Adent, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Adent

Adent Lurker

Hello all. I'm new to this forum, and i hope you can help me. I just bought an LG X power two days ago, and I've noticed that in the morning, when i unlock it for the first time, and ad pops up on the home screen. The phone came with a bunch of games pre-installed, and i got rid of them immediately. I've mostly only installed apps that I had on my previous phone, and i never had this problem with that phone. There are some apps still on my phone that came pre-installed, and i did also install Norton security after I noticed the ads, but Norton didn't detect any malware. One of the apps that came pre-installed is Amazon, which i didn't have on my other phone. Could it be that, or do you folks have any other ideas what it could be? I really appreciate your help in this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Jhayzone

Jhayzone Android Enthusiast

Sounds like speedcharge, do you have any ram/battery apps? Touchpal? Any Go apps? If you do then try uninstalling them as they are usually the problem on this.

3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Peel Remote, that's a known culprit. Do you have that installed?

4. Phalon4

Phalon4 Android Enthusiast

Go into Setting and look for a solid color G which stands for Google apps. Open it and search until you see Connected Apps then disconnect any apps you're not using in that list. Also if you have a launcher installed you're using other than the stock launcher it also could contain ads. Check for those things and see if you can locate the issue.

LG X Power Forum

The LG X Power release date was September 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.3" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, MT6735 processor, and 4100mAh battery.

September 2016
Release Date
Reviews