1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

advanced task killer

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lauriaj23, Feb 15, 2011.

1. lauriaj23

lauriaj23 Lurker

does it really work?...does it make your battery last longer?...because the apps seem to be still popping up on me

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Afteraffekt

Afteraffekt Android Enthusiast

Had you searched you would have found that in the long run it will shorten battery life and slow your phone down in the long run, that letting the native Android Task operation run is your best choice!

3. Cl8rs

Cl8rs Android Enthusiast

I have a question though, what can I do to speed up my phone when it lags instead of using a task killer?

(sorry for taking over your thread OP)

4. k.c.cole

k.c.cole Android Enthusiast

While i am in agreement now that task-killers are not good for our phones. I have been experimenting with a memory optimizer. It basically adjusts the android memory managment settings. I run it at the setting called ultimate, and i have noticed my phone experiencing less lag and snappier loading and switching of programs.

Use at your own discretion, it is a root app that adjusts built in memory settings. It can be disasbled, but i havent experienced any instability since using it.

Hope that is helpful.

5. Cl8rs

Cl8rs Android Enthusiast

I will try that ^

6. yohobojo

yohobojo Android Enthusiast

Where could i get 1 of those apps?.

7. xepicxacidx

xepicxacidx Android Enthusiast

The market

8. Disable service and don't waste time with task killer unless it does not response due to bug.

9. lauriaj23

lauriaj23 Lurker

what do you mean disable services?

LG Ally Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews