1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Advice for best performance...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GodofBore, Dec 21, 2011.

1. GodofBore

GodofBore Well-Known Member

I am currently running liquid smooth 3.1, Just got the mobile gaming bug again. Have the sixaxis app up and running, able to use it with nesoid, fpse, and snes. GTA3 keeps freezing the phone though. I thought about more overclocking, but I turned that up to 1920mhz the other night and had complete crash and burn, got stuck in boot loop until i restored.

So, anything I could do to smooth out GTA3 and fpse? Oh i was running the ondemandx govenor when I crashed, I have kept it at 1408mhz before and after and haven't had any problems. Thanks in advance!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. GodofBore

ok, this is just gta a 3 thread, this game crashes my phone in the exact same spot! What can I do? I have: unistalled, reinstalled, wiped the data and cache of the app, upgraded to liquid 3.2. Crashes in the same place during the opening sequence! I skipped the opening and it still crashed in the first mission....

3. GodofBore

damn, anyone?

4. Papadroid

Papadroid Android Expert

Probably very few TB users have this installed. I don't know what to tell you. Every game I have runs perfect on my TB but I don't have this game.

GodofBore likes this.
  5. GodofBore

well after a few days i downloaded again. Works perfectly!? Only difference was in a great 4g area, at 16mbits down. My wifi is 23 down sooo, don't think that means shit. Next I am gonna retry pairing the sixaxis and making the touch screen profile work.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews