• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ADW.BuuF.Theme: Buuf is SICK!

andant

Lurker
Aug 7, 2009
This is probably the best buuf theme I've ever seen! I've been a fan of the buuf for a while and this is a great implementation. Too excited for the metamorph version. Developer is very responsive and happy to add icon requests and fix little issues. Don't know what else to say other than ADW Launcher is the best and this is by far the best theme for ADW Launcher yet! I recommend anyone who likes buuf go and get this, and anyone who is saying what is buuf? - YOU HAVE TO GET THIS, you wont be disappointed. Now I can't wait to get a nice new phone with a huge bright screen to show off this theme!

Am I the only one who doesn't have the first clue what buuf is and also doesn't care enough to look? Maybe you should actually say what the acronym is for and/or explain what it is. Far too many apps out there to give a hobo's dump about an app/theme I know nothing about. I'm smart enough that just something being vague doesn't interest me enough to look into it and I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum.

Upvote 0
Am I the only one who doesn't have the first clue what buuf is and also doesn't care enough to look? Maybe you should actually say what the acronym is for and/or explain what it is. Far too many apps out there to give a hobo's dump about an app/theme I know nothing about. I'm smart enough that just something being vague doesn't interest me enough to look into it and I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum.

I concur

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones