• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ADW.Launcher: ADW.Launcher rules all others drool

D

david9

This launcher should come with the phone right out of the box! It is responsive, customizable and looks as beautiful as my future wife Megan Fox. If you like scrolling through your home screens with speed you can change how fast you want it to go. If you like seeing your pages go snail slow you can totally do that. You can make the app drawer either scroll up and down or from side to side. The dock is also nice because it is giving you a taste of froyo which we all really want, even those apple kids want it. You can have up to a hundred screens not really...you can have seven but that is still good. To this day i still have not had one FC unlike other launchers out there in the marketplace.

Overall i give ADW.Launcher 5/5 stars. If you do not have this launcher i double dare you to go get it because it is simply the best.

138fd09a73f3e35691b5b3b62b1a8ea9.jpg

How can I add more icons on my desktop?

Open your app drawer, press and hold on an app, and drag to your home screen.

I don't have the paid version, but the free version is really cool. Love it on my Atrix. Just learned today that I can pinch the screen to see the pintile home screen view. So now I have two ways to view all my home screens at once. Swipe up and pinch.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones