• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ADW Launcher Problem

One of the reasons I started using ADW Launcher was because of the ability to rotate the homescreens on my Epic. I installed it yesterday and absolutely loved it, now it won't rotate into landscape mode. Has this happened to anyone? Any suggestions?

Did you check your settings?
You might have accidently unchecked the rotate box.

Upvote 0
I have a problem with ADW. I don't know what I did, but I accidentally clicked on something that enabled me to change the homescreen layout where I can move the screens around. Like instead of having it1, 2, 3, 4, 5; it's now, 2,1,3,4,5. I tried going into the ADW's setting and find the damn option but I can't for the life of me find it. :<

Upvote 0
I have a problem with ADW. I don't know what I did, but I accidentally clicked on something that enabled me to change the homescreen layout where I can move the screens around. Like instead of having it1, 2, 3, 4, 5; it's now, 2,1,3,4,5. I tried going into the ADW's setting and find the damn option but I can't for the life of me find it. :<

hit menu and then "edit" should appear, that will allow you to shuffle homescreens.

Reactions: Roze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones