1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support ADW Launcher...Uninstalled

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MalibuAce, Jul 13, 2010.

1. MalibuAce

MalibuAce Member

Jun 27, 2010
    I had to uninstall ADW Launcher due to a few problems I had today, anyone else have the same?

I was on a call that required me to press from numbers from the pad when prompted, when I pressed '0' to talk to an operator it somehow conferenced me in with the Sprint operator, this was a little embarrasing since I was tryin to get info on when to show up for a job interview...needless to say I uninstalled the program. This could be my error, and there might be a way to get around this, but I just became too frustrated, maybe I'll try it again at a later date. I also uninstalled Beautiful Widgets, while I really, really like the program, the animations are just laughable (I understand that these had to be changed due to copyright infringement from HTC), the clouds sorta limp in like a sad drunk clown late for a child's birthday party...

I did like how when you click on the date, you go directly to the calender, and I also liked the widgets...I might give it another try in a few days...

Advertisement

Tags: