• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ADW notifier with ADW launcher, not working

lassenc

Lurker
Feb 28, 2011
Hello!

I am changing the layout of my HTC Legend today and so far it's been pretty easy.

I'm now set up with ADW Launcher and a layout I want. Also have ADW notifier to place the bubbles on Gmail, phone and message.

But it is simply not appearing. I am only working with the gmail shortcut as I know for sure I have some unread emails. But no bubble appears.

I've gone to the setup, chosen the gmail app, and also allowed the program in accessablility.

How should I proceed?

Hello!

I am changing the layout of my HTC Legend today and so far it's been pretty easy.

I'm now set up with ADW Launcher and a layout I want. Also have ADW notifier to place the bubbles on Gmail, phone and message.

But it is simply not appearing. I am only working with the gmail shortcut as I know for sure I have some unread emails. But no bubble appears.

I've gone to the setup, chosen the gmail app, and also allowed the program in accessablility.

How should I proceed?

Not working with stock sms message app for me, though gmail pops up. Anyone else?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones