• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ADW THEME] i2Theme

i2themeshow.png

i2Theme
1552 ICONS

[ADW - APEX - GO Launcher - LauncherPro - MIUI - Tencent - QQLauncher Pro]
http://i2theme.webs.com

alternative download link
http://www.mediafire.com/i2theme

i2theme1.png
golauncher.png

- 1552 iphone style icons
- 0018 iphone style docks [for ADW Launcher EX users]
- 0034 wallpapers
- icon pack

Hello Vlad Nosferatu, GREAT Theme! Thank you for posting it:)
Hope you can help a n00bie...I am a bit stuck getting it to properly work. I am running LP+ v8.6 on a DX. I installed the theme but cannot seem to find settings in LP+ for the dock (it did not change and when I try to change it I only see LP+ theme settings), the theme did not change the notification bar nor can i find settings to do so. I cannot find the icon pack ANYWHERE ...lol ... & lastly, Iam also missing the page notification dots like those on your screenshot. I am so sorry I am a mess over here. Can you help?
PS..if this post is not in the right place please move it and tell me where I should go to find it for further troubleshooting. It's my first one :/
Thank you!

Upvote 0
Hello Vlad Nosferatu, GREAT Theme! Thank you for posting it:)
Hope you can help a n00bie...I am a bit stuck getting it to properly work. I am running LP+ v8.6 on a DX. I installed the theme but cannot seem to find settings in LP+ for the dock (it did not change and when I try to change it I only see LP+ theme settings), the theme did not change the notification bar nor can i find settings to do so. I cannot find the icon pack ANYWHERE ...lol ... & lastly, Iam also missing the page notification dots like those on your screenshot. I am so sorry I am a mess over here. Can you help?
PS..if this post is not in the right place please move it and tell me where I should go to find it for further troubleshooting. It's my first one :/
Thank you!

the dock chooser works only on ADW,

the LP+ only loads the icons, nothing more

Reactions: Afitchgrl7
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones