• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ADW: unable to backup settings

MJMcMahon

Sep 15, 2010
Boise, ID
Hi all -

I recently upgraded to EB01 and had to go through and wipe all my settings - a restore of user apps/data caused numerous FC's. Anyway, now I've got ADW all setup again and want to backup the settings. Unfortunately, when I attempt to do so I get "error backup up ADW settings". I don't believe this is a permissions issue because I AM able to backup the desktop configuration.

Anyone run into this before?

Thanx!

Mike

Hi all -

I recently upgraded to EB01 and had to go through and wipe all my settings - a restore of user apps/data caused numerous FC's. Anyway, now I've got ADW all setup again and want to backup the settings. Unfortunately, when I attempt to do so I get "error backup up ADW settings". I don't believe this is a permissions issue because I AM able to backup the desktop configuration.

Anyone run into this before?

Thanx!

Mike

Same here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones