1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

adw vs launcher pro

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mzstaingang, Feb 3, 2011.

1. mzstaingang

mzstaingang Newbie

Hello i just wanted a few opinions on which launchers (adw and launcher pro) are better and why.What you like about it and what you don't like about it.Also I wanted to know if the ascend rings loud where you can hear the tone thats playing. thank you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. P1zz4guy

P1zz4guy Well-Known Member

They're both good launchers. Get the free version of each and see which one you personally like more.

3. mzstaingang

mzstaingang Newbie

what about the ringtones are they loud to you?

4. efeigenbaum

efeigenbaum Android Enthusiast

I tried them both, didn't like either one of them much. I don't like having to go from 9 screens to 5 or 7 and I didn't really see any advantage to using them in terms of added functionality.

5. PSkeptic

PSkeptic Android Expert

Both are good, both have any number of screens you want. Launcher Pro has scolling docks (I think ADW does too, but not sure). I give Launcher Pro a one step up, only because of "Virtual looping" with their home screens.

KOLIO likes this.
  6. Vowalla

Vowalla Member

ADWlauncher kicks launcherpro's butt any day. I tried launcherpro and it slowed down my phone. Adw makes my phone more responsive and is a lot more customizable, i swype up and it opens my app drawer. Adw is the best imo

7. mzstaingang

mzstaingang Newbie

lol what about the phone ringtones are they loud

8. Vowalla

Vowalla Member

Well launchers don't really affect the ringtones, i don't really know what you mean there

9. mzstaingang

mzstaingang Newbie

ok what I am trying to ask is the ring tones on the phone loud?Im not comparing it to launchers.Its a different question maybe i should have asked it in a different thread.

10. Vowalla

Vowalla Member

The ringtones are decent i would like them a lot louder but it also depends on the quality of the ringtone. I'm not sure if this answered your questionquestion

11. mzstaingang

mzstaingang Newbie

yes thank you.