• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help AF Mobile Friendly Issue

Phalon4

Android Enthusiast
Apr 18, 2016
Hey, I wanted to know have anybody experienced issues with a AF Forums from their mobile devices. I've been getting an issue with this site not loading completely for some reason, But I did noticed that ads are breaking through the message bored sometimes when I'm typing. Could this be the issue why the forum is not loading properly or is it a issue with this site being non- mobile friendly?
And if so this site is not mobile friendly. It would seem a little redundant not to have it because this is an Android site and it should be Android friendly that's just my opinion. I've tried AF app but it sucks and haven't worked well on any of Android devices. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue? If I'm not mistaken I have seen some self-proclaimed Android experts on this site so it'll be greatly helpful if any of those experts give me a hand with this issue.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones