• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AF Treasure Trove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-nexus/473137-ics-color-code.html

Because every true Android fan customizes their phone and in order to make it match perfectly you need the ICS blue color code. I am using it and its the right color...never has a first post been so useful to me that it alone validated a bookmark in my browser. Then take a look at the second post and be blown away. two posts later and the thread is finished. Just 4 posts of which the first two nearly drown every other post in the forums in jealousy for its awesomeness!

Upvote 0
    Upvote 0
    ***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

This thread spanned months of anticipation, rumors, leaks, and excitement over what turned out to be an amazing phone. Also, it really fostered a sense of community here on AF. Finally, going back and looking at this has made me miss all the "insider" leaks which came about during the wait, since we really aren't seeing those anymore with the heightened security and secrecy.

Oh the good ol' days. ;)

Upvote 0
    Cases!

Whats the first thing you need when a brand new phone comes out? A unique case that fits your personality of course. Unless you know where to look, the phone case market can either be filled with gems or duds. In this thread, there were new discoveries and finds almost daily of people finding new cases for this epic phone. Not only did people tell you where to find the case, they gave a little mini review. The thread got so popular that case developers joined in and gave direct feedback and support to the forum members. Never seen anything like that before.

Because of this thread I now have over a dozen cases for my Nexus! Not even google search can give you the amount of variety in cases that this thread gave.

This should be the first stop for any new Galaxy Nexus owner.

Upvote 0
    Upvote 0
    http://androidforums.com/motorola-defy/250140-unlock-motorola-defy.html

Well, my favorite thread has nothing to do about all your fancy and expensive Galaxies and Nexuses but with the humble Motorola Defy. I remember this was the first thread I read in this forum and why I kept coming daily (and how I ended up discovering Fandroid too).
    I wanted to buy that phone because my 2 previous phones died on water related accidents: One on a pool and the other one during a flood that took away a bunch of my stuff (no lives luckily); so I decided I needed a water-resistant phone and needed to know if I could unlock the phone to use it with my carrier.

So that's it. It might not be a popular thread/subject/device but it's still my favorite.

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones