• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps afficher "current song" avec MIT APP

kaledag

Lurker
Jul 3, 2017
Bonjour à tous
je suis nouveau au forum, et je souhaite trouver des amis et une aide et echanger les infos utiles.
Mon problème , j ai une application que je suis en train de faire et mon pb c est comment afficher le titre de la chanson en cours de ma radio, j ai fait une recherche j ai trouve qu avec shoutcast c est possible de trouver l url est de l inserer dans la commande "web" de MIT APLL mais je suis avec Icecast et la je bloque
Une solution merci d avance.;):wtfdroid:

Hi and welcome to Android Forums. As this is an English language forum, I translated your message as follows, thanks to Google:

"Hello everyone
I am new to the forum, and I want to find friends and help and exchange useful info.
My problem, I have an application that I am doing and my pb is how to display the title of the current song of my radio, I did a search I found that with shoutcast it is possible to find the url Is to insert it in the command "web" of MIT APLL but I am with Icecast and I block
A solution thanks in advance".

If you have an application development issue, then please read this thread to understand what information is best to provide, to allow people to help you with your problem:

https://androidforums.com/threads/please-read-me-before-posting.987318/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones