• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting ready to make up a gun I think :eek: sorry not something I am really into so I have no idea if these exist.

"I can sell you an automatic pistol for 2,000, it has 9 shots, full auto, 3 round burst mode, and single shot mode, you can also buy an extended clip that extends the capacity to 18 for 500 GC"

This would be max 9 shots per round

Upvote 0
After finishing off our second bottle of Chromium with Danforth and Mimzy, I am feeling quite happy. "Well Mr. Danforth, it looks as if my compatriots are still out shopping ... So I think I'll be hitting the hay." Looking to Mimzy I ask, "are you getting hungry yet? You know where the food is, right?"
Sorry, busy busy busy tonight... I should be on more in the next few days though... lol @ that guy watching karandpr try to enchant those coins... ;D And Sparky possibly hitting on the gun store clerk ;D :eek:
::::Character Update::::
Character update

Character time, hope this is right

NAME: Cain
Race: Non-magical Human

Description:
A rough older man, strong silent type. Dressed in a longcoat and tattered cowboy hat.

His unshaven profile is adorned with scars, as are his hands and arms. While not one to

shy away from a fight, he will always attempt to take a stealthy approach when possible.

HP: 55
AC: 17 + 3 (21)
((B+C)x5=HP)
(A+B=AC)

S: 5
A: 11
B: 6
C: 5
I: 4
W: 1

Primary Skill: Agility.

Combat Skills:
Pistols
Rifles
Edged
Karate
Semi-Auto
Long Ranged Rifles (sniper )
Explosives

Non-Combat Skills:
Pickpocket
Sneak
Lock Pick
Observation
Prestidigitation
Free Running
Diving Rolls
Dodging
Trap removal (agility based)

Inventory:
Six shooter and ammo (50)
Synthetic leather vest (+2 AC) #Still have, but not wearing.
Reinforced Leather Vest (+3 AC)
Knife
First Aid kit.
+2 Explosive Sniper Rifle (+2 to hit, 12-18 damage) (100 rounds)
Short sword
Luck Amulet (5 charges)
Accuracy Amulet
132GC

PP:
10(bank)
10 from night 1 RP, spent 21 from fight and RP on night 2
45 from the first pirate battle.
34 (spent some...) from RP re: jail time...
+5 for shooting contest...
+12 for ship battle...
+37 for ruins
+39 for ruins pt. 2
[[A 10 > 11; B 5 > 6]]

Reactions: Yeahha
Upvote 0
Sparky gets his gun early the next morning...

Cain has a headache and wonders why is he naked, who is that girl, and when did the hotel become a single story house with a purple theme...

T'res wakes up...Danforth say "hey Sparky left. Have you seen Cain? Last I saw him he volunteered to walk this hag of a maid home and I don't think he made it back here...hope he didn't get arrested..."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones