• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
After repairing his weapon, Cain looks around. The dock has seen better days, as blood and scorch marks are all around the area.
"Well, let's check these guys for some GC. They might have something valuable. After that we should be getting out to sea. It'll take us a while to get going." While saying this, Cain looks around at the sea. Remember Danforth's warning of pirates and reflecting on this recent battle, "We should set up a rotation for defense, the pirates could spring up on us."

Upvote 0
"You OK there T'res?"

I address everyone else.
"Nicely done fellows, lets see if these filthy rats have anything of use on them. Let's just hope nobody heard all this ruckus. We might need to head out of here real quick!"

Addressing Cain
9t05 the filthy ninja!
"I can take the first watch. We will need to rotate who is sailing this huge beast as well."

Reactions: 9to5cynic
Upvote 0
After you dispatched the sailors it is time to take off. A small crowd had gathered while the fight was going on but they quickly dispersed once the fight was over leaving you to think this kind of action is normal at the wharf.

After the crowd is gone 2 patrol officers show up...

Upvote 0
First officer to T'res "Nope not at all we just came to cart off the bodies, as long as it was all on the boat it stays on the boat, let's see" the officer bends down and looks at the dogtag on one of the sailors "Ah, one of Incino's crew they probably didn't like that can man over there" pointing at HTC.

The officers then take the bodies off the ship and disappear into the wharf

Upvote 0
The ninja gods of AFRPFG laugh at you:p

okay I've got to leave work you guys need to get to rolling out of the docks so I can make more things attack you begin the next part of the story :D. when I get home I will give out PP and let you upgrade what you want to if you wish before going on, if you progress time do not go past tomorrow game time (if that makes sense)

Upvote 0
Nods to smith

"I Would have preferred that way but then we will raise an alarm .we need to "do our task" and come back .killing two patrol officers will increase heat .plus zach and htc don't look they can fight more. I took decent damage myself .we need to teach zach and htc on how to use their skills properly"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones