• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
@karan
Rejecting dark gift? You could have used it and can next turn if you like. You can't give your charges to someone else to cast however which is what I thought you were doing. If you were trying to cast dark gift on smith then it I can take back the healing you did and next turn you can find out if you killed AC13's character.

@all
who these guys are attacking has been completely random the only one's I will choose who they attack is magic users and leaders. You killed off the only magic user you have seen so these sword wielding pirates are choosing who to attack with a dice roll once they come into play

Reactions: 9to5cynic
Upvote 0
@Yeahha
I have to head to bed, so follow my plan. First choice of target is the person attacking me, then the one attacking the person with the lowest health. Do double charge fireballs, then magic missiles, heal when someone is below 10hp (or low health, however you feel is fair for that if I can't tell the exact HP). If all else fails use the pistol or brass knuckles. :D

@everyone
Let's definitely make sure we have a plan for our characters combat if we are gone, it will make the game go faster for the people here. :) Also I called dibs on the Cat ears! And if someone is gone we should wait to pass out loot. Maybe say what you would like and if multiple people want it we roll for it once everyone has had a chance to declare?

Upvote 0
@MP Joke stealer ;)
@AC13 I like the idea of rolling for loot if multiple people want it
--

Also, yeah, we've definitely got to get some kind of automatic attack for people away

@yeahha - we left the docks at the morning, what time of day are we at. After noon right? Seems like that's when the last alarm went off....
Not sure about you guys, but these little details (like time of day) help me picture how this all is working in my head.
I'm gonna be heading to bed soon too...

AUTO ATTACKS:
Attack the guy attacking me first, unless someone has significantly less hp than me (i'm near full, they're near dead), then pistol attacks towards who is going for them.
I would default to the six shooter that I have, saving the knife for targets who are closing in on me.
Just saw that we're not planning on doing the next round right away and yeahha doesn't like controlling out characters.... so disregard the man behind the curtain, or the text with the strike-through.

Upvote 0
[Hide]if you want cat ears all you really need to do is becoming a subscribing member of the temple of phases they are like the green fedoras for the friscoterians

I will only do generic attacks when only 1 player is missing from the game plus I've got 2 kids to get in their beds freaking go to sleep on the couch since daddy is at work PITA. Personally I would rather the game be slower but everyone playing than a quick game that I am always being a proxy for someone ;)[/spoiler]

Upvote 0
@Yeahha ...
I am not sure about the dark gift interpretation we messed up :p :eek: :D:eek: .... I think I need to create a new move .

Dark Apostle : Grants another member additional damage,additional armor and chance to perform a kill for three turns .
The player has fear shroud for one day cancelling diplomacy and negotiation

Upvote 0
@karan
I think that would be a higher charge spell ;) Just to give a frame of reference I have been working on danforth's character sheet and so far the lowest attribute I have for him is above 30, the more powerful your characters are now the more powerful I have to make what you fight, these guys you are fighting now are roughly equal to your party in PP earned the battle is not over, Zach is in trouble and Smith is in serious trouble. Had it been HTC eating pizza that shot would have killed him outright. High risk comes high reward however.

Looking more at that spell the target should have some kinda check to resist it if they do not want the risk of failing those checks...

Upvote 0
@9to5
Yeah I've had gaming sessions where we played in a room with everyone and only gotten thru 2 rounds of combat in 4 hours, I've also had them where we didn't see combat at all. I like the pace of this game currently. I think many players are role playing well and trying to think of creative solutions for problems. It's just that if I take over for someone then they aren't playing the game and that is no fun IMO There is a reason there aren't any published solitare pen and paper RPG's out there, I can roll dice by myself if I want to do that. I enjoy the banter and watching you guys interact as well as come up with ideas about issues that I wouldn't have thought about by myself. Making moltov cocktails for example didn't cross my mind ;)

Reactions: 9to5cynic
Upvote 0
@karan
you can't move anymore this round and I don't think you can scare these guys off ;) they are confident pirates who's mission it is to take this ship from the party...what attack posts? the one's he has done or the one where I though you were trying to either kill him or give him charges to use?

LOL got you to open it :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones