• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay last post of the night for me here we will resume in the morning (too late I am tired)

From the front of the boat back

Zach, pirate fighting zach, Cain, pirate fighting Cain (pretty much a straight line from the nose of the ship)

HTC and the pirate running at him to the left side of the ship approx halfway between the bow and stern. A slight bit closer to the rear of the ship Smith with his two pirates. on the other side about equal to where Smith is standing is the android pirate.

And at the rear of the ship is T'res

Total pirates 6 (5 with swords and the android)

Upvote 0
Seeing the two pirates head for me I cast a Force Field around myself.
Muttering to no one in particular "Just my luck, two foes at once out of nowhere."

I use 2 charges on the force field around me. I also thought of a new spell, fire blast an aoe spell that is short range but emanates from me hitting multiple enemies, let me know dmg/charge and all that. Also would I need more than one roll? Use more than the last number ir more than one post if that is the case?

Upvote 0
T'res's weaken hit the pirate attacking Zach for 6 HP

The air shrieks as it hardens around Smith.

@AC13
For the next 4 rounds they will have to attack the force field and break it before attacking you. Roll of 10 breaks the forcefield.

as for that spell up to 3 targets per charge (max 9 targets) 1-3 damage each. Additional charges can be used to increase damage or targets. Example 2 guys attacking you if you cast the spell with 2 charges and split the damage between them it would be 2 attack rolls (double post) doing between 3 and 9 each hit. Targets must be in melee range for spell to reach them.

Speaking of the guys attacking you...

One of the pirates attacking Smith swings his sword striking the force field

Edit:and fails to break the force field

Upvote 0
The force field remains in tact

At catguin jumps onto the ship between Cain and the pirate attacking Zach. It casts a healing spell and Zach, Cain, and the 2 pirates attacking them are healed for 5 HP each. The catguin then looks around hisses and runs into the control deck hiding.

It's the only one you get if you kill it then no more magical catguin to try to train to help out

The pirate attacking zach attacks
Only pirate left to attack this round is the android after this

Upvote 0
89 you forgot to add 1 :eek:

and yes I figured since AC13 had mentioned it I could find a way to fit a catguin in. It is a divine creature, communicates like a cat, no attacks in battle unless I feel like it, plus it looked like this when it realized what was happening
Pengat_by_HumanDescent.jpg

It healed everyone because it doesn't have a side. It ran into the control deck because it sense another divine aura so it assumed it was safe

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones