• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two men come in and pick up the paralyzed T'res on a stretcher and leave another 2 come in and stand as the door shuts behind them.

@9to5
A black hallway

@karan
You aren't a shinigami but you made me lol

this is going to get difficult since well you are now separated...

The two men in the original room say "okay you may sit up I am sure you have questions as do we, how about each of you ask a question then we will begin"

Upvote 0
@karan
T'res is transported down a black hallway to a small room where he is placed in a chair and strapped to it with wrist straps, ankle straps, and an "X" shaped belt that goes above each shoulder and around the chest, it feels like it connects to the chair around your hip. They release the paralysis and you feel the chair is made from the same material as the rest of the building and it appears to drain magical charges. A man walks in. You remember him and know you were the person who caused the scar across his face as well as the loss of his left eye. He looks at you disgusted and says "It has been a long time T'res, I never thought you would return here after escaping your sentence for my murder"

Upvote 0
To Smith "We are the group that runs Vipa" looks at Cain "As far as we can tell you were in the wrong place with the wrong person at the wrong time. T'res is a wanted man here...I am sure he didn't tell you that, he murdered one of the high ranking members of our organization. We have taken him to meet with the president depending on what you tell us we may just let you go without any more trouble as well as return all of your items."

Looking back at Smith "Oh and I heard you yelling about a lawyer...here we don't have any. We are both judge and jury...if we need to be we help carry out sentences"

Looking at both now "So tell us what happened at the bike shop did you have a plan to attempt to murder the shop keeper?"

Upvote 0
Smith and Cain
"Not just yet, and if your story checks out we may help compensate you for the trouble as we already have with the owner and employee of the bike shop"

T'res
"It has been better and been worse, I owe you something" He then takes a strap out and walks behind you and straps your head to the back of the chair you notice the chair appears to be bolted or built into the floor. He then takes out a small pouch and smiles

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones