• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
T'res
"I hope for the man he has sent you in regards to an uprising. Not that it will matter but I would hate for him to die knowing his granddaughter is a defector who joined the iArmy on her own...after you finish your business in Vipa you will go back to Danforth and give him this SD chip" He places a SD chip on the table "When you give him that he should be able to open it and find out how to remove the implant in your neck as well as your crew's necks. You need have 13 days to get this to him if you don't the implants will release a poison. If you try to access the info on the chip without the credentials Danforth has the chip will corrupt. If you try to remove the implant without knowing how the poison will release and whoever is trying to have the chip removed will die. The info we need to get to Danforth is also on this. You will be returned to your ship shortly...Do you have any questions?"

Cain and Smith
"Ok Mr. Smith, well I have received word that T'res has agreed that your group will assist us, so you will be returned to your ship shortly your manawhip will be on you when you awake. Do you have any questions?"

Upvote 0
"Tch .Am is suppose to care ? . What you don't realise is danforth never asked for an sd chip? but who cares anyway,I need to have these contraption removed anyway. I don't give a damn what he does to you anyway .
Do ask the hacker council ,next time they tap a phone ,please jot down the specifics carefully ....."

Upvote 0
@AC13
No that would be too easy :p

T'res
"We had no idea where you were. Heraldo had noticed you didn't fit with your crew exactly but didn't know who you were fully. We haven't tapped your calls, you aren't that special. I still have no clue why you are in Vipa but I know you will be able to express to Danforth who this came from. We are done here." He then take a syringe and injects something into your arm you pass out.

Upvote 0
You awake back on the ship. You are still wearing the same clothes and Mimzy is in a cage. HTC and Zach are no where to be seen (you understand they have logged out and can log back in if they start posting again) Your items are in large sacks including the armor the first vendor took. In Smith's sack there is a manawhip. In addition in each sack is an envelope with 1000 GC and a note saying thanks for your co-operation.

Upvote 0
"Ahh cotd black ops . Always a pleasure talking to them . We are screwed guys . sorry .
The cotd ops have given me an sd chip and said that the allegedly information danforth wants is in this chip.
Also thhe our neck contraptions are time bound poison belts .
If we don't give danforth this chip ,then we die in thirteen days .

I want your opinion guys before I put my certain observations "

Upvote 0
"Nope. I am not sure . Black ops are liars more convincing than I am . However Unless we have a lvl 10 hacker ,its a risk to ope those cards .
You are right ,I tried to make them believe that they have hacked my phone but it seems they haven't hacked our phones .plus they were arrogant to not heed my warning

However danforth asked for a bunch of micro sd chips .
What we have here is a sd chip .

Danforth was probably betrayed by leonard .

The phones here will be bugged.
I think we should take zach's or htc's phone andd let danforth know ,
We may get killed right now according to the ops but what choice do we have anyway "

Upvote 0
@AC13
Manawhip: Magical whip does 4-6 damage, +1 to hit, charges can be channeled through it allowing a magical spell to be cast, the spell must be included in the initial roll if you miss the attack the charges are lost for the day. To hit with the whip is agility based not intelligence based and the whip has a 8 foot range

@karan
You could have secured a hovercopter when chatting in prison

@all
You have no charges left for today, the material the prison was made out of sucked all your charges for the day

Upvote 0
"No sign of a cellphone. In that case you need to know something .
The black ops claim that danforth's daughhter has joined the iarmy on purpose and they believe danforth needs the info in this card to stage another uprising in otros.
I don't trust the cotd but I don't trust danforth either.
I hope ,all this is worth an eye "

"As of now ,we can't trust dan's contact ,we don't have enough resources and power to steal a bike much less a box of top secret sd cards . Any ideas are welcome since we just have 13 days "

[Hide]I will take the disputed Bracer :p :eek: :sly:
Its funny both hackers have left . Originally there were four hackers in the group
[/spoiler]

Upvote 0
Yeah the bracers are here still, the whip is agility +1 to hit damage is 4 to 6 plus whatever spell cast with it

Mimzy returns with a squid, it is very large he drags the squid about 10 feet onto the boat and stops, several of the tentacles are still hanging off the edge of the boat. He says "Nyu nyu" and begins to eat.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones