• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You over estimate me Smith ,I cant teleport you after I lost my eye ,Not enough focus. I can create a shield around your body and a temporary earth path nearby the ship . It all depends on how quick you make your moves to ship. I will enchant your feet so that you can move faster"

"If you are ready I will send you "

Earth path - 6 charges
Water Shield for both - 5 charges each
Lightning Feet - 2 charges each

Upvote 0
"Well, during that call it seemed as if those four ships were not the only ones headed to Gamin. I'm fine with getting some intel, but it seems risky when we already know that they are going to Gamin to help with an attack or something like that there. If the rest of you want us to go check it out, I will, we just need to hurry about it."

Upvote 0
"The problem is we need to go to Forgam ,rendezvous will be extremely difficult and we may o rush our escape . I can send you to ship but I cant rescue you from there . The best thing we can do is sink the loot or the last ship . sinking will be easy "winks to smith
"We will combine our elements to create a storm so they wont know what hit them "

Upvote 0
I'm sure someone would know this but you had 12 days from when you left vipa, you have been traveling 2 so that leaves 10 you (probably Smith) can estimate the trip to forgam will take an additional 7 days leaving you with a 3 day window before those implants kill you, well other than Sparky.

Upvote 0
"Fine it is ideal time to sink atleast one ship ,the last one "
Turns to mimzy
"I wonder if mimzy can salvage some magical items from the debris ..."
Turns to smith
Smith "Lets combine our best Fire and Lightning +Water attacks "
"I will create a storm and you use it to cover the Fire attack on the Last ship "

Upvote 0
"What is the point in sinking a single ship? The task will pretty much exhaust us and won't give us any benefit. We think they may be attacking Gamin, but we don't know that for sure. I would much rather infiltrate the ship or leave them alone completely. Sinking one ship would not stop any attack, hell sinking all of them may not stop anything if they sent other ships we cannot see.

Getting Information would be helpful, but I am not sure it is worth the risk. I am willing to do it if you guys agree on that course of action though. In fact I can cast an illusion spell on others besides myself, 3 of us could go and see what is happening there."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones