• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danforth takes chip and places it in a computer "Hmm it will take about 2 hours but I will be able to access everything on here."

@Sparky "I can only assume she is trying to get power within the iArmy and knows by taking me down she can get it. They never officially acknowledged I am alive she knows I am so they don't have to disclose info to her to send her on that mission"

Upvote 0
time progression magic going on here...1...hour...2...hours...
Danforth "Hahaha you guys got duped, according to this." He walks up behind Cain and pulls a small wire from the back of his neck "The implants were made to be broken down by your immune system in 72 hours, there is a small wire that protrudes from your neck you can pull it out now since it is not connected to anything." Danforth smiles "The other information on the chip wasn't as humorous. It shows the iArmy is planning on trying to take over all of Lounge then expand to even more of the world, apparently they have been working to get underground groups organized to help in many of the states, Vipa is corrupted COTD being the only non-iArmy group in charge right now. It looks like Forgam is safe for now" whispers "Money changes everything in Forgam"

Back in a normal voice "So what hotel did you guys get stuck in? I can't stand the little rooms here I am currently bidding to get the Penthouse...if I win the bid I plan on allowing you guys to stay up there with me. As for payment we can discuss that once the bidding is over, don't worry I will not be bidding your payment away but the rules of the auction are they put a hold on your bank account while it is in progress. Currently there are 5 hours remaining in the auction and my current bid is 150,000 GC."

"I was able to escape Gamin by getting a ride with a friend...who happens to be bidding against me currently. I do not have access to any hovercraft currently and the only one I own was in Gamin and was a 2 person, we may be able to set up a hover copter as a form of payment for getting this information, of course I would expect you to be willing to assist me again and I had given you everything I knew about going to Vipa it sounded like T'res withheld information that was vital to me."

"Damnit have to increase my bid...200,000...Oh you guys got a pet"

Upvote 0
@T'res "I've worked with them in the past and they know I am against the iArmy. They also know I am not going to be drawn into their false promises nor do I carry any of the marks of their followers so I have access to a larger pool of people to assist in the cause. I also don't agree with their methods...they probably used something against you to make you work with them I doubt just losing an eye would be enough to break you and you don't seem to be the type to be swayed by threats made against your party members so I figure it was either the threatened your pet or the ship. And speaking of that if you thought the control deck needed a new window we could have arrainged for it hahaha"

"Sparky, long time no see. I have know the general area of where you were for a while now. I know you share the despise of the iArmy that I do and figured if my granddaughter had joined most of Vipa was corrupt. I knew you were there for the last few months and if my worries about Vipa were correct then you would be in some trouble soon if you stayed there. You are in no obligation to stay with this group of men but I think you can help a lot in their party and I will reward you if you do stay with them"

Mimzy says nyu nyu and tries to run off only to reach the end of the leash he begins to gnaw on the leash.

Upvote 0
"Well originally I was going to give you each 2000 GC for the mission. A hover copter would run at least 15000 GC but I would want to get one that is more of a military style....But like I said before I would expect you guys to agree to more missions for me if we went that route. I am willing to pay each of you 2500 GC each for the Vipa mission and I will give you 500 GC each up front before the next mission if you agree to go on it...I've got some calls to make before I can give you any details but you don't have to decide if you want to go on it now..."

Upvote 0
"I understand I don't expect you to agree to a mission before hearing the details at this point. I was trying to clarify the specifications if you wanted the hovercopter it you would yours but you would be in contract with me for at least 2 more missions. I can give you guys the money no problem and then if you choose to accept the next mission once I can get more details I will give you some more up front for having helped me before. I can pay you each 2500 GC now if you like and I intend on paying everyone the same amount."

I am not sure if this should include sparky since he wasn't sent on the mission but I think I will include him as Danforth just kinda requested he be made part of the party regardless of his will

"Oh and I have arrainged to have the hole in the control deck on the ship repaired and made a window, as well as some cannons be installed on the ship can you think of anything else that should be added to it?"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones