• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AC13
maybe but without someone who has a magical weapon crafting skill you run a risk of breaking his gun. Neither Cain nor Sparky are magical so they had no reason to suspect it was magical tho Cain should or could have drawn the connection when he fired it he never mentioned it to Sparky

@anti
sparky realizes he can try to modify the barrel but it will likely break whatever enchantment is on the weapon

Doc to T'res "I don't think we are talking about the same type of damage I don't think the Mon himself could do this to a person this woman's brain is basically puree"

Upvote 0
Decides against modifying the gun just yet, and after telling the Gunsmith thanks for the use of his machine, and that he may be back later to finish the job, returns to the penthouse.

"Cain, did you lose our contest on purpose? Your gun, its enchanted. Your technique seemed spot on, and yet you missed that shot. I wrote it off as your gun could use my services, but now I am not so sure."

Upvote 0
Doc to T'res "The caster should be able to or another worshiper of the same god at the same level or higher...a caster from another god may be able to but it would depend on the nature of the god and the caster would need to be a high level likely much higher than the caster. I am still not entirely sure I've seen divine retribution spells before but nothing to this extent. Personally I would not want to get near whoever cast this"

Upvote 0
@Yeahha
I did join him at the gunshop, and gave him a healing potion. You missed that I assume.

@Karan
I would assume any sort of spellcaster would be able to detect the workings of magic on items and that sort of thing, not just divine spellcasters. Usually in the games I have played the mages have that sort of ability as do the priests/clerics. So I see it as a more general magic skill than any specific school.

I look over the weapon a bit more closely than I had before...

"It looks to have an enchantment that affects his accuracy and damage. I would guess it improves it, but they way he has been shooting I wouldn't put my money on it." :p

Upvote 0
"I think I'll leave the gun as is," I say to sparky. I then head back to the mansion.

Sorry, looks like I missed a lot just there ;) mimzy was creating a ruckus. Did we get that traslator, if not, I'll like this roll to be that I stole it with sneak and pickpocket ;)

Which I think seems pretty likely considering that the owner was freaking out over their dog :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones