• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking from side to side, I study the targets. I notice that Smith is throwing fire spells at one, so I pull out my six shooter and take aim for the one heading towards Zach. Pulling the trigger, a loud explosion echos through the wharf.

How does this work? How many shots could I have fired, I would assume that two or three would probably be the limit, or that each extra shot would decrease accuracy or something like that.... Just for clarification.

Upvote 0
[in response to AC13's attack]
"Oy a magic man! Ya missed me ya dirty scum" At this point he gets to T'resezk and punches at him with a set of brass knuckles

@all
AC13 rolled a 3 plus his intelligence 6 so he had a 9 total, he needed a 13 to hit.

I will edit this post to include hit/miss info
@AC13
that spell with 2 charges would have done 11-20 points of damage

This guy missed
hate to do this but it will be a few I have to get read for work, T'res hit, HTC missed, Cain hit

For now it is 1 shot per action

Upvote 0
T'res hit the sailor attacking him for 13 points of damage. Cain hit the sailor attacking Zach for 6 points of damage.

The sailor attacking Zach says "Ouch that hurt see what I can do to your friend!" and punches at Zach with brass knuckles

Edit:He hits for 10 points of damage.

Upvote 0
The sailor attacking HTC says "Oh andy yer mine" and throws a punch

Edit: That misses

@all
Note on HP. Someone's HP is meta information. You (as a person) do not know how much HP you have personally. You can look at someone and tell they are hurt, close to death, or uninjured, but to look at your friend and say oh he has 17 HP left is a completely obscure thing and you couldn't justify knowing.

We are still waiting on MP to show up to attack. Then the next round will begin. Talking between characters is not an action so if you have something to say to another character you can do so (it's part of role playing) if you want to try to formulate a plan of some sort ;)

Reactions: 9to5cynic
Upvote 0
The guy attacking Zach say "Yer an id'it I'm right here" and punches at you

You missed Ill edit to say if this hits or not

He hits for 7 points of damage everyone can see that Zach is rather hurt now after taking 2 punches by this guy his is injured but not too badly. The guy attacking T'res is injured but still doing fine, the guy attacking HTC is uninjured. This is a new round of actions the guy attacking T'res and the guy attacking HTC still have to go this turn. It is everyone's play again.

Upvote 0
I look around at the men and with a couple flourishes I cast a huge ball of flame at the man attacking T'res.

Triple charge fireball this time. :eek:

Yeah, seriously how do I get a 2 both times? For future reference would an aoe spell require rolling as high? or would I need to post for each person in range?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones